HELLO THIS IS ERIN
I live by the philosophy that you have to live with reckless abandon. You have to go after your dreams without fear. You have to take risks when the thought paralyzes you.
More importantly, I like writing about my adventures and travels. My epic failures. My staggering successes. My fears and my dreams. The lessons I learn. This blog is real life.
Therefore, I like lists. Lists keep me organized. So instead of doing some boring about me page with paragraphs, the following is a list of ten random facts about me… that hopefully allow you to get to know you a better.
- I slept on the ground, in the pouring down rain, in Ireland once. Best night sleep ever.
- I jumped off cliffs in Panama and Ireland.
- I drove the Natchez Trace Parkway just to have lunch in Mississippi.
- I love hiking.
- I have an obsession with milk. Especially chocolate milk.
- I like to go after what I want.
- I’m a perfectionist.
- I have an obsession with sound and concerts. I’m a bit of nerd about those things.
- My iTunes library has 6,000+ songs in it.
- I’m a coffee enthusiast.